A Cozy Fireside Tea




Hello everyone,

It seems like winter has arrived early
this year as the temperature has dropped
and we had a surprise snowfall accumulation
that has stayed and more on the way tomorrow.

So, I am enjoying a cozy tea by
the fireside.


I confess I have already started to
   decorate for Christmas in our family
room as I love the coziness of the 
    Christmas lights on these chilly long 
evenings.



                                                                     My red and white transferware
                                                                     is a favorite all year but especially
                                                                     at Christmas.
                                                           I am slowly picking away at
                                                                      getting the rest of the Christmas
                                                                      decor done but I am happy to snuggle
                                                                      in here for now and enjoy my tea by
                                                                      the fireside.

                                                                            Hope you have a cozy evening!

                                                                                                   Carolyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Simple Touches of Christmas

Reflections on Mahone Bay