A Rustic Winter Tea




   Happy December weekend!

           I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
          I am happy to turn the calendar page to
                December as I love the Christmas season!

                I have been doing more Christmas touches
                 in and around our home as the weather was
                  decent for doing a bit outdoors today.....sure
   glad the strong winds have left us.


Any way, I thought it was a good
day for a little rustic wintry tea.
I enjoy pops of red at this time
of the year so I brought out my
old enamelware tea pot and a
couple of enamelware mugs
but if you prefer you may use
my Christmas teacup. 



A slice of mince meat pie will
be a nice treat.



Well I hope you enjoy the
rest of your weekend and
thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on Mahone Bay

Simple Touches of Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving!